Website | Application
APPLICATIONS OPEN 9/1/21
The Adjunct Faculty Professional Development Fund grants funding to support activities and resources that contribute to adjunct faculty members’ professional, creative, or scholarly research and development. The Adjunct Faculty Professional Development Fund was established specifically for adjunct faculty as part of the Collective Bargaining Agreement between MICA and SEIU Local 500.
Professional development funds can be used for, but are not limited to, the following activities:
- Costs to support learning opportunities such as classes, workshops, and seminars that advance one's teaching practice, creative practice, or scholarship.
- Costs to support research opportunities that advance one's teaching practice, creative practice, or scholarship
- Conference or residency attendance, travel, and related costs.
- Costs associated with the fabrication of one's work, such as supplies and materials.
- Costs associated with publication, exhibition, or other forms of public dissemination of one's research, writing, or curatorial work.
- Purchase of tools, software, and equipment to be used in one’s teaching practice, creative practice, or scholarship.
The Fall deadline for the Adjunct Fund is 10/27/21.